Ten Tips to Ensure Your Brand is Heard and Understood
We know how to guide our clients towards achieving their goals. Our team has the expert knowledge, intuition, international contacts and creativity to drive your brand’s success in the challenging times that we currently face. These are our current tips for success: We’d welcome your response!
1. Do people understand and relate to the name of your product? Be totally clear, consistent, and repetitive about your brand’s unique points.
2. Make the benefits of your brand something to aspire to that will change their daily lives for the better.
3. Why does your brand deserve to be heard? Your clients buy into why you are doing what you do. This helps you to create a story in your clients’ minds and a reason to support you.
4. Be authentically you: Find your voice. Accept that not everyone will like it. Being yourself is good for your health. It stops you wasting energy pretending to be something ‘other’. This supports your authenticity and genuine originality.
You do not need to appeal to everyone: Cultivate a tribe of people who identify with your vision, personality and products.
5. Share your clients’ success stories and treat them as celebrities: get famous for their results.
In return, your own followers will support you. Fans create social energy: They are your global pressroom, your PR team.
6. Give away ideas that signal your company as a thought leader but charge for how to translate these into action.
7. Present yourself as a Key Person of Influence as someone who is known, liked and trusted.
8. Build systems that ensure your trusted, personal brand operates effectively, even when you are not there
9. Aim to make a difference and to solve problems with your tribe: Invite them to share their experiences.
10. Be kind and help others, because you want to help. It’s not only the right thing to do, it can make good business sense when you need support. In return. Give freely without expectations or obligations.