8 Quick Tips for Defining Services on your Website
- Be clear, concise, and specific about the unique benefits your potential client will benefit from by engaging with you.
- Outline your ‘signature package’ and how it meets their needs.
- Leverage case studies with testimonials to demonstrate your work in action and to demonstrate what clients expect to receive, gain or achieve.
- Outline the steps that guide your process so that the potential client can decide whether this meets their needs. Help them to decide if you are a good fit.
- If the potential client is not ready to commit to your ‘signature package’, can you offer other services that recognise their interest and keep them engaged?
- Include FAQ’s as part of the customer journey to address potential queries and address doubts and concerns.
- When defining your offering – be constantly aware of your mission statement and your story when engaging with potential clients. All services should come back to your mission and values.
- Always close with a call to action to guide the client to take the next step. Make it easy for your customers by adding a live chat function, or instant appointment booking.